Key Living Lunch n' Learn Seminar

 

 

Key Living Lunch 'n Learn

Monday, December 16th, 2019

11:30 AM - 1:00 PM


 

Key Living, a proptech organization that has created a new affordable ownership model and ecosystem designed to provide easy entry, mobility and enhanced lifestyle to urban residents. 

 

 Key Living is a new financing model that helps people buy a condo for $25K! It does this by purchasing entire condo buildings and replacing conventional ownership.

 

The buildings are funded by investment from Pension plans, wealth sovereign funds and large endowment organizations who finance 95% of the cost of the building. The other 5% comes from the residents who buy shares in Key Living and then pledge those shares to gain occupancy.

 

 There is no transfer of title, as Key Living retains  majority ownership in the building but their $25K appreciates with the market so that the goal posts of home ownership remain within reach. 

 


Presenter Mark McLean is a 30-year real estate industry veteran. 

He has served as a Director at Large and President of the Toronto Real Estate Board from 2013-17 and Director at Large of  the Ontario Real Estate Association from 2016-2018. 

An advocate of technology in the real estate space, Mark currently holds a VP role at Key Living. 


Members Complimentary

 

Non-Members $9.99 

 

By registering for this seminar your spot is reserved, if you are unable to attend please email events@mreb.ca to cancel.
 

Register Now


  • Picture
  • Picture
  • Picture
  • Picture
  • Picture
  • Picture
  • Picture
  • Picture
  • Picture
  • Picture
  • Picture
Mississauga Real Estate Board
3450 Ridgeway Dr #1
Mississauga, ON L5L 0A2, Canada
Phone: 905.608.6732
Fax: 905.608.9988