ITSO And Its Benefits
As of August 2020, the Mississauga Real Estate Board has obtained full access to the Information Technology Systems Ontario (ITSO) MLS® Network.
ITSO is a consortium of 22 Boards that allows its members to utilize a shared regional MLS® system. By virtue of this arrangement, a result of long-standing demand from our membership, all MREB Members will now have full MLS access to ten additional boards including:
- Brantford Regional Real Estate Association (BRREA)
- Cambridge Association of REALTORS® Inc. (CAOR)
- Guelph and District Association of REALTORS® (GDAR)
- Kitchener-Waterloo Association of REALTORS® (KWAR)
- Niagara Association of REALTORS® (NAR)
- The Oakville, Milton and District Real Estate Board (OMDREB)
- REALTORS® Association of Hamilton-Burlington
- Simcoe and District Real Estate Board (SDREB)
- Barrie and District Association of REALTORS® (BDAR)
- Huron Perth Association of REALTORS® (HPAR)
- Mississauga Real Estate Board (MREB)
- Kawartha Lakes Real Estate Association Inc.
- London and St. Thomas Association of REALTORS®
- North Bay Real Estate Board
- Peterborough and The Kawarthas Association of REALTORS®
- Quinte & District Association of REALTORS® Inc.
- REALTORS® Association of Grey Bruce Owen Sound
- Southern Georgian Bay Association of REALTORS®
- The Lakelands Association of REALTORS®
- Tillsonburg District Real Estate Board
- Woodstock-Ingersoll and District Real Estate Board
- Kingston and Area Real Estate Association
A shared Regional MLS® system offers many benefits to its users. By posting on ITSO, your listing will be exposed to more views as compared to those who do not use this service. This is because ITSO has 10,000 + members which means existing Stratus users can gain an additional 10,000 views on their listings. In addition, people will be viewing their listings from all over instead of just in the GTA. You will be able to list and sell further from where you live and listings in neighbouring communities that were otherwise missing from Stratus will now be available to look at on ORTIS.
Other benefits include member savings as some members are paying multiple board fees of $1200+, lower costs to obtain, join and operate MLS® and increased professionalism as all users are expected to follow a common set of MLS® rules.
All of this is available at a very reasonable price with flexible payment plans. MREB dues, MLS® fees and access to Geo Warehouse come as a package and are available annually at $900, semi-annually at $450, or quarterly at $240. This does not include OREA/CREA dues or one-time initiation fees to the Board.
If you need more information, please do not hesitate to call us at 905-608-6732 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.