Subscriber Access Information
If your brokerage is not registered with the Mississauga Real Estate Board (MREB), then we are pleased to offer you Subscriber Access through ITSO.
MREB uses MATRIX™, a MLS® System that has an affiliation to 19 adjoining Boards:
- Kawartha Lakes Real Estate Association Inc.
- London and St. Thomas Association of REALTORS®
- North Bay Real Estate Board
- Peterborough and The Kawarthas Association of REALTORS®
- Quinte and District Association of REALTORS® Inc.
- REALTORS® Association of Grey Bruce Owen Sound
- Tillsonburg District Real Estate Board
- Woodstock-Ingersoll and District Real Estate Board
- Kingston and Area Real Estate Association
- The Lakelands Association of REALTORS®
- Niagara Association of REALTORS®
- Barrie and District Association of REALTORS®
- Brantford Regional Real Estate Association
- Guelph and District Association of REALTORS®
- Huron Perth Association of REALTORS®
- Waterloo Region Association of REALTORS®
- Mississauga Real Estate Board
- The Oakville, Milton and District Real Estate Board
- Simcoe and District Real Estate Board
Subscriber access permits users to view all available listings such as sold data and pending solds across neighbouring boards listed above.
*Subscriber access DOES NOT have access to data from the REALTORS® Association of Hamilton-Burlington (RAHB) or Teranet’s GeoWarehouse.
*Subscriber access DOES NOT give permission to upload listings, they need to be uploaded by MREB staff at an additional cost.
*Subscriber users are NOT authorized to promote themselves as a Member of the Mississauga Real Estate Board.
*User IDs and Passwords once issued are non-transferable. Users are forbidden to share their access with anyone. Failure to comply would result in immediate termination of subscriber access.
*Subscriber access does not grant access to membership privileges at The Mississauga Real Estate Board
Subscription dues for this access is payable on a quarterly basis, depending on the time an individual requires this access as explained in the chart appended below:
Besides the above costs, there is a “one-time” set up cost of $50.00 for the Clareity Safe Access system. Subscriber fees are non-refundable, once an application has been accepted.
Application & Forms:
Subscriber Access Application